Symphony GOLD is named a Representative Vendor in the Gartner July 2017 Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems.
Gartner Key Findings:
- “As retailers and direct to consumer companies face similar multichannel order fulfillment challenges, their interest in distributed order management systems remains significant. Inquiries from Gartner clients continue to double compared to last year's volume.
- During the past 12 months, more software vendors are entering the market with new distributed order management applications. Mergers and acquisitions between vendors have also taken place as vendors look to widen their distributed order management-related application coverage.
- In-store fulfillment and picking capabilities are increasingly emerging, and will represent the next phase of maturity in the distributed order management market.”
“We are proud to be acknowledged by Gartner as a representative vendor in this critical area of retail that we believe reinforces the value we deliver to our customers,” said Graeme Cooksley, CEO, Symphony GOLD. “Our order management solutions enable our customers to identify, capture and deliver the perfect order in a seamless way to manage the complexities around fulfillment, enabling efficient and cost-effective execution.”
The GOLD Order Management and Fulfillment solution gives retailers real-time visibility of demand so they can efficiently manage vendor, store and customer orders, develop priorities and assure optimal inventory performance across all channels.
Retailers can achieve the following benefits:
- Strategic advantage through one “central view” of inventory, different order types and channels
- Significant cost savings via faster, more accurate order sourcing
- Streamlined efficiency and simplification of data management and global importing of goods, greatly reducing errors
- Customer trust and confidence: simple traceability for accurate supply chain visibility and reduced risk
- Cost reduction and increased customer satisfaction through sophisticated balance of fulfillment lead times and cost to the business, eliminating fulfillment complexity while meeting promise dates
Read the report
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.